Skip to main content Skip to footer

I need to know if the landlord would consider dss.

I am a 30 year old male who will be residing in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area, but I'm currently receiving employment support allowance, which means I am claiming housing benefit. I need to know if I'm o.k. to seek housing from your agents.

Asked on Nov 22 2009, Renting in Newcastle upon Tyne | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • There are a lot of agents that don’t take Housing Benefit or DSS due to the way they are paid. The best thing to do is speak to the local council as they will have a list of agents that take Housing Benefit and even private landlords. If not then try gumtree as there are a few private landlords on the site that will help you. Good luck

    Answered on Jan 28 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Newcastle upon Tyne questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting