Skip to main content Skip to footer

Landlord selling property

Does the landlord need to give me written confirmation that the house is going to be sold before a 'For sale' sign is put up & it's advertised by an estate agent?

Asked on Sep 16 2015, Renting in North Lincolnshire | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hey Jimbo! Out of courtesy yes but legally, not until the sale is pretty much completed. Good luck. Jonathan :-)

    Answered on Sep 21 2015, Report content
  • Unfortunately he doesn't but you don't have to leave if you are in a contract.

    Answered on Nov 11 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in North Lincolnshire questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting