Skip to main content Skip to footer

We are on contribution based Job seekers allowance, can we claim full housing and council tax allowances?

Asked on Oct 27 2010, Renting in Northampton | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Northampton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting