Skip to main content Skip to footer

Looking for studio/ one bed flat... that excepts DSS and one months deposit... any landlords that would like to help me ???

I am currently renting a room in shared house that the housing helped me with, but would like to move to a studio or one bed flat so that I have my own facilities e.g bathroom/kitchen. I am in part time employment but because of my low income I need to find a landlord that will accept housing benefits.

Asked on Jan 14 2010, Renting in Northolt | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • There are a lot of agents that don’t take Housing Benefit or DSS due to the way they are paid. The best thing to do is speak to the local council as they will have a list of agents that take Housing Benefit and even private landlords. If not then try gumtree as there are a few private landlords on the site that will help you. Good luck

    Answered on Jan 28 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Northolt questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting