Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can a relative view a property on my behalf as I live 200 miles away. Can they act act as a go between for me?

I live in Norfolk & am looking to rent a property in West Yorkshire, can my Mother view a property on my behalf & act as a go between?

Asked on Sep 2 2009, Renting in Norwich | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Yes she can, she can advise the agent that she is representing you and what your requirements are. Legal documentation etc should obviously be signed by yourself and in your name however you could give her Power of Attorney in certain instances

    Answered on Mar 25 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Norwich questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting