Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How hard would it be to rent in Norwich with help from the council as I am on the sick?

I am on employment support allowance and I was just wanting help and advice on renting with the council with the rent and deposit? Any help would be amazing. Thank You

Asked on Apr 15 2011, Renting in Norwich | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 1
  • You need to call the local council and check with different letting agents though private landlords will probably be best. Thanks

    Answered on Feb 13 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Norwich questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting