Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How to rent. My ex-wife would like to move into rented accommodation

My ex wife has never rented and has no credit history. She does, however, have a lump sum payment from the divorce and I am willing to be the guarantor. She works part time and is hoping to move into full-time employment over the next two years. She has more than enough money to cover this with the lump sum payment. We have not started looking yet but I would appreciate your advice.

Asked on Feb 8 2017, Renting in Norwich | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello Mark, this will ultimately be up to the landlord but I think, with you acting as her guarantor, she should be fine. It may also be worth asking her employer to put together a reference which should help. All the best.

    Answered on Feb 8 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Norwich questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting