Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How to rent. My ex-wife would like to move into rented accommodation

My ex wife has never rented and has no credit history she does however have a lump sum payment from the divorce and I am willing to be the guarantor . She works part time and is hoping to move into full-time employment over the next two years . She has more than enough money to cover this with the lump sum payment . We have not started looking yet but I would appreciate your advice .

Asked on Feb 8 2017, Renting in Norwich | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Wont be a problem. Register with local letting agents, search rental portals. Advise that a deposit is no problem, that you if needed can act as guarantor and even pay 1-3 months in advance to make her a very attractive tenant prospect.

    Answered on Feb 9 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Norwich questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting