Skip to main content Skip to footer

I have just registered my business. I am looking to rent a house, min 4 beds, Nottingham area, for a childrens home. Can u help?

I am looking to rent for a minimum of 2 years and I will need to replace some interior doors to fire doors and install wired smoke alarms to all rooms.

Asked on Sep 7 2009, Renting in Nottingham | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Nottingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting