Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am on pension credit

I am living in a rented accommodation for 28yrs and now feel like a change and to be near my elderly mother, I am recieving pension credit so get help with my rent, would I be able to continue to do this if I rented from a private landlord?

Asked on May 1 2010, Renting in Olney | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • The best place to look for rental properties available (that accept housing benefit) is the benefit housing website. Otherwise contact the local council housing department, they should be able to advise you of any local landlords/agents that you can contact.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 24 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Olney questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting