Skip to main content Skip to footer

Moving to Oxford and renting a 3 bedroom house while I'm on job seekers allowance.

Would I qualify for housing benefit on JSA with 2 children aged 9 and 11 for my rent to be paid in a 3 bedroom house?

Asked on Jul 15 2012, Renting in Oxford | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Oxford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting