Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am a single person looking for a property in Herne Bay. I am currently unemployed.

Who will let a property to me?

Asked on Nov 10 2009, Renting in Perth | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Try speaking the local authority as they should have a list of agents that will accept this

    Answered on Nov 11 2009, Report content
  • The best thing to do is speak to the local authority and they will have a list of agents and landlords that will take dss. Also, you can try Gumtree as they have a lot of private landlords that will also take DSS.

    Answered on Nov 18 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Perth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting