Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Housing council help.

Can I request for council housing help before my family arrives here in the UK?

Asked on Mar 2 2013, Renting in Peterborough | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Peterborough questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting