Skip to main content Skip to footer

Anybody know of an estate agent that accepts dss?

Hi, I'm currently in S/W england but hoping to move up to Scotland at some point in 2010 and was wondering if anybody could recommend an estate agent that will accept dss as I will be on benefits until my husband finds a job up there. We have 3 children and 2 dogs too so not sure if that makes a difference? ive never done this before, always stayedclose to family so any help would be appreciated also! thank you so much in advance! =) x

Asked on Dec 30 2009, Renting in Radstock | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Hi Stace, if you email the housing Dept in Edinburgh or Glasgow they will be able to send you a list of Housing agents who accept dss. I had the same problems when my husband died, There is plenty of help in Scotland .

    Answered on Jan 7 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Radstock questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting