Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I have a list of estate agents that do the housing aid bond scheme in Rochdale?

I need help with paying a bond. I have 5 kids and one on the way. My partner has 3 children and we are planning to get married this year. I have two children which I see every fortnightly. There are not alot of 4 bedrooms house in our area but we would like help with a bond just in case one comes up.

Asked on Apr 10 2011, Renting in Rochdale | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 1

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Rochdale questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting