Skip to main content Skip to footer

I have a 2 bed apartment to let

Please help me to find a tenant

Asked on Jan 2 2016, Renting in Rossendale | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi. As an individual landlord, you aren't able to advertise directly on Zoopla. You'll need some sort of an agent to assist you with this. If you're looking for a cost effective option, why not consider an online letting agent, such as The Online Letting Agents? We offer a tenant find service for just £59+vat which includes advertising on Zoopla as well as a bespoke contract. Please feel free to contact me directly if you'd like to discuss our services further. Kind regards, Eleanor @ The Online Letting Agent 03300 883 973

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 2 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Rossendale questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting