Skip to main content Skip to footer

Does any agent accept housing benefit?

I am out of work at the moment because looking after the children, I get help with housing benefit to help pay. Does any agent accept housing benefit?

Asked on Mar 1 2010, Renting in Rugby | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You will find a list of agents who accept housing benefit from your local authority. I would recommend that you ask agents prior to booking viewings in order not to waste your time.

    Answered on Mar 9 2010, Report content
  • Hi We would suggest that you contact your local authority who should have a list of private landlords that accept DSS or Housing Benefit. They will also be able to recommend local agents who also deal with Housing Benefit. Also, a good website for private landlords is gumtree. You can search in your area for landlords who will take dss and they have their numbers direct. Good Luck Harringtons Lettings

    Answered on Mar 14 2010, Report content
  • I need a one bed property in Rugby Plus would like to now how much did the council pay to was the rent on a property, Yours Sincerly Sally Cooke

    Web reference:

    Answered on Feb 21 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Rugby questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting