Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Moving into new property.

I am currently a riverside tenant, I have found an empty 3 bed house which I am interested in a move but don't know how to go about it or put my name down for it, I'm no good with computers and don't even know if I'm doing this right. I live in 74 Fleetwood Walk, Murdishaw Runcorn, Cheshire WA7 6EA and the other address I would like to move into is 44 Fleetwood Walk WA7 6DZ.

Asked on Jun 19 2011, Renting in Runcorn | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • We would suggest that you look on the internet to see which agency it is being advertised with, once you have found the agency, just give them a call & register your interest with them.

    Answered on Jan 25 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Runcorn questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting