Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Renting whilst selling

I have built a new home and now live in it. I now wish to sell my old home but need to rent it at the same time to cover the mortgage costs. Is there some sort of tenancy agreement to cover me and the tenant so I may have vacant possession when completion takes place?

Asked on Apr 14 2014, Renting in Sandbach | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Sandbach questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting