Skip to main content Skip to footer

Sheffield - housing benefit tenants allowed?

My boyfriend is on ESA (the new incapacity benefit) and needs a flat/apartment to rent. I want to know which landlords and letting agents in Sheffield accept housing benefit tenants. I am willing to be his guarantor; I am a civil servant employed full time with a mortgaged property.

Asked on Aug 21 2012, Renting in Sheffield | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Sheffield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting