Skip to main content Skip to footer

Would I get help from DSS?

My wife receives DLA and I receive Industrial Injury Benefit.

Asked on Oct 15 2009, Renting in Barnsley | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Probably, best to try your local benefit office and they will be able to help you or citizens advice

    Answered on Nov 4 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Barnsley questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting