Skip to main content Skip to footer

Looking to relocate from London, artist, housing benefit?

I am a visual artist, educated and immaculate, a non smoker, quiet, etc. I am in receipt of housing benefit and claim ESA due to TMJ, a disc in my jaw is slipped. I originally resided in the Wirral, regretfully moved to London 3 years ago and want to move to Southport or Blundellsands. I only have a partially retired guarantor. Does anyone know of agencies which will accept this, and anyone have a 1 bed house or flat that needs a tenant? I would like to get a Persian cat so wondering if any agencies and landlords would be OK with this?

Asked on Feb 19 2013, Renting in Southport | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Southport questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting