Skip to main content Skip to footer

Wanted...4 bed property, Holbeach Lincs.

I need a 4 bed property, Holbeach Lincs or surrounding area, my present landlord has decided to sell. Need to move by Jan 2010. Please help.

Asked on Oct 30 2009, Renting in Spalding | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Spalding questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting