Skip to main content Skip to footer

Renting a flat or house long term.

We are looking for a 2 bedroom house or flat for long term let pricing from 450 to 500 per month must be able to take housing benefits.

Asked on Jan 6 2011, Renting in St. Leonards-on-Sea | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • It would be best to contact agents in your local area through Zoopla's option to 'contact all relevant agents' and advise them of your requirements. Also it may benefit to contact your local authority Housing section and ask them for a list of local landlords who accept Housing Benefit.

    Answered on Jan 15 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in St. Leonards-on-Sea questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting