Skip to main content Skip to footer

Information and advice

We are in the process of purchasing a six/seven bedroom (3-storied) Victorian detached property. Used as a kindergarten for the past ten years we would like to ‘convert’ it to: a ground floor (separate and ‘independent’ unit) and rented first and second floor units. Are there agents willing to carry out all this work (on our behalf) and then let out the units on the upper storeys? In other words we are looking for a ‘small’ rent with the lion’s share of the rent going to the agent in exchange for any works required to put the interior of the house in a ‘presentable’ condition for full letting.

Asked on Sep 21 2013, Renting in St. Leonards-on-Sea | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in St. Leonards-on-Sea questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting