Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Renting out a property

I have been thinking of renting my house which is too big for me. I would like to know it's value ad a rental and if it is better to leave it furnished or at least part furnished.

Asked on May 2 2017, Renting in Stafford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • You can check local rents via the second tab on Zoopla´s homepage. In terms of renting the property out, if there is a mortgage, you will need to inform your lender and request a "consent to let", I would also suggest speaking to a property accountant as there are a number of tax changes occurring in the buy-to-let market place that you need to be aware of moving forward. All the best with your plans.

    Web reference:

    Answered on May 3 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Stafford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting