Skip to main content Skip to footer

4 bed dss house in the Stockport areas currently in education /mother.

Looking to rent for long term a 4/5 bed house. I've been told I'm entitled of housing benefit: 1300pcm, just need the house now!!!

Asked on Apr 29 2010, Renting in Stockport | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • You need to check with your local authority as to which agents and landlords accept DSS. Also check gumtree and local papers for private landlords that accept DSS too, they normally state this in the advert. Thanks

    Answered on Feb 13 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Stockport questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting