Skip to main content Skip to footer

What council tax band is it?

Could you please tell me what the council tax ban is at TS17?

Asked on Jul 22 2011, Renting in Stockton-on-Tees | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The best way to find out will be to contact Stockton on Tees Borough Council, the contact details are on the link below

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jul 22 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Stockton-on-Tees questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting