Skip to main content Skip to footer

I want to sell my house and move to the Isle of Man to be with family. Where do I start?

I want to move to Isle of Man to be with my family, where do I start?

Asked on Jul 16 2009, Renting in Strathaven | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • You could use a property finder. Property finders basically search for properties with your specific remit, considering transports links, schools, areas that you would specifically like to focus on. A property agent works solely for you to get the best property at the best price. Once the ideal property is found a Property Agent will negotiate the price for you, and work with you to completion. You dont have to deal with any of the stresfull aspects of the purchase such as dealing with Estate Agents, Solicitors etc etc as your agent does it all. You just deal with your agent. When using an agent, a fee is charged which is usually 1.5% of the final purchase price, however a good agent will negotiate the price on the property for you, so that any discount includes their fees. So in effect it should cost you nothing. Bloom Property Solutions would be happy to discuss options with you, please feel free to get in touch via the 'Contact Me' link in my profile.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jul 19 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Strathaven questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting