Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am going through a divorce and am on Jobseekers Allowance also claiming Housing Benefit. I need to find a 1 bedroom flat ASAP as I need to move out

I need to find a flat quickly as I've got to move out of the family home due to a divorce. Im currently on JSA and claiming Housing Benefit.

Asked on Jan 17 2012, Renting in Farnham | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 2

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Check with your local letting agents. Not all landlords accept housing benefit, however there are a growing number that will.

    Answered on Jan 17 2012, Report content
  • Speak to your local authority they can give you a list of landlords and propertiesd available to DSS or benefits if nothing suitable there I would advise looking privately. Thanks Mark

    Answered on Jan 18 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Farnham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting