Skip to main content Skip to footer

Standard Tenancy Agreements

Tenancy agreements require full employment but what about retired people?

Asked on Mar 20 2012, Renting in Farnham | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 3

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • It depends on the letting agency but here at Harringtons we just ask retired people for a guarantor or 6 months rent in advance which is what we ask other people for too!

    Answered on Mar 20 2012, Report content
  • Tenancy agreements do not always require full time employment. I know of some renters who claim benefits and have a tenancy agreement.

    Answered on Mar 20 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Farnham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting