Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where can I find a place to rent while I'm on job seakers allowance?

Asked on Sep 14 2010, Renting in Swadlincote | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Contact your local council as they should have a list of letting agents who will accept benifits, or try private landlords in the local papers.

    Answered on Sep 15 2010, Report content
  • The best place to look for rental properties available (that accept housing benefit) is the benefit housing website. Otherwise contact the local council housing department, they should be able to advise you of any local landlords/agents that you can contact.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Sep 17 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Swadlincote questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting