Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Help needed for professional couple !!

So me and my partner have 3 weeks to find somewhere else to live but are struggling to get a deposit together. Please, please, please can anybody help us?

Asked on Mar 7 2017, Renting in Swadlincote | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hello, I would suggest approaching landlords directly and see if the deposit can be paid over a set period. The council´s housing benefit department may also be able to help. Look for a guarantor that can back you up and also try and get as many references as possible (from previous landlords and employers). Best of luck.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 7 2017, Report content
  • Some Landlords will take tenants without deposits due to having to register the deposit. Speak to agents, deal direct with Landlords. If working get references, if not perhaps a deposit guarantor or a housing benefit bond. Good luck Owen 365 Property Buyer

    Answered on Mar 8 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Swadlincote questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting