Skip to main content Skip to footer

Rent long term for pensioner.

I am looking for a very long term rent, DHSS approved, cottage or bungalow would be ideal, don't like stairs. In the Gower or near there.

Asked on Nov 9 2009, Renting in Swansea | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Best thing to do is talk to the local authority who will have a list of properties available and a list of agents that deal with dss.

    Answered on Nov 9 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Swansea questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting