Skip to main content Skip to footer

I need to find a 3 or 4 bed house.

I need to find a 3 or 4 bedroom house Trallwn Moriston or surrounding areas must be clean must accept dss. I have no pets and I'm a non-smoker.

Asked on Jan 13 2010, Renting in Swansea | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • I would recommend contacting your local council and see if they have a list of agents who deal with DSS. It may also be worth trying to find your rental property privately through website such as gumtree where private landlords are more likely to accept DSS

    Answered on Oct 15 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Swansea questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting