Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Moving to new city with no job

Hello. Me and my husband want to move to a new city with no job yet. What is the possibility to be able to rent a house from an agency? What documentation do we need? Or some other help or guidance? Thank you for any help.

Asked on Oct 26 2016, Renting in Swansea | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • You normally need to have proof of income and references in order to rent via a private landlord via a lettings agent. You could try a short term let before you find a job such as Air Bnb or local B&B's

    Answered on Nov 2 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Swansea questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting