Skip to main content Skip to footer

Does anybody have a large 5 bed property that accepts dss without a guarantor too?

We are a respectable family who need a bigger property, I am registered disabled, my husband had a good job but lost it and is now studying for a degree to improve his chance of a better job, we are currently on benefits, we live in a rented property and have done a lot of improving to it, e.g. new kitchen decorating, flooring etc at our own expense, we wouldn't mind if we had to do a property up too, we don't mind the area the property is in as long as it's large and at least 5 beds, we currently live in Warks/Staffs area

Asked on Feb 24 2010, Renting in Tamworth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi We would suggest that you contact your local authority who should have a list of private landlords that accept DSS or Housing Benefit. They will also be able to recommend local agents who also deal with Housing Benefit. Also, a good website for private landlords is gumtree. You can search in your area for landlords who will take dss and they have their numbers direct. Good Luck Harringtons Lettings

    Answered on Feb 27 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Tamworth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting