Skip to main content Skip to footer

Looking for agents to take care of renting, buying and selling for HK expat

I am looking for agents to take care of rental, maintence, selling and buying of properties. I am working overseas so I am not able to take care of these things on demand, so I need a rep.

Asked on Mar 10 2010, Renting in Tamworth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Tamworth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting