Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Sold and need to rent.

House owner for 30 years, sold due to divorce, needing to rent but poor credit rating (not my fault and trying to sort it) and with a partner who has a poor credit rating too. What can we do? Both in full time jobs and can show mortgage accounts, can also get references from employers. So worried we will become homeless when we can pay for a rented accommodation.

Asked on Feb 8 2016, Renting in Tamworth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello, If you can find a guarantor, you should be ok. It's also worth getting an employer reference if you can. Thanks, Ruban

    Answered on Nov 4 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Tamworth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting