Skip to main content Skip to footer

What details are needed?

What will you need to show to the estate agent e.g details?

Asked on Jan 6 2010, Renting in Thornton-Cleveleys | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • To rent a property you will normally need only to show the agent normal proof of ID. Most agents use a referencing agency to take up all checks on tenants (including sometimes proof of ID) and they will contact you for any more details if needed such as bank and employer details.

    Answered on Jan 6 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Thornton-Cleveleys questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting