Skip to main content Skip to footer

need to rent a property

Hi there need to rent a property for me and my son as i have split with my husband i would need to clain housing benefit as i dont work i have always been taken care of do i look for house first or sort out housin benefit first i really dont no what to do

Asked on Apr 20 2010, Renting in Thornton-Cleveleys | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 1
  • Go to your local citzen advice office, they are usually within job centres. then you need too hone around letting agents to see which will take benefits and how a deposit/rent guarantor can be sorted.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Apr 20 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Thornton-Cleveleys questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting