Skip to main content Skip to footer

How can I find out a list of 2 bedroom bungalows belonging to Clackmannanshire council?

Asked on Nov 16 2010, Renting in Tillicoultry | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The best way is to ask them! Sales will have reduced the original stock so even looking about won't help. There are two routes to get an answer and it depends on what you want the information for. If its research then a FOI ( freedom of information)enquiry will get the answer, if its a house you are after then chat to the staff then will be able to tell you about the likelihood of you qualifying and the likely turnover PS they might also know about housing association properties in the area.

    Answered on Nov 24 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Tillicoultry questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting