Skip to main content Skip to footer

Do any landlords in Tunbridge Wells accept housing benefit?

Asked on Feb 24 2010, Renting in Tunbridge Wells | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi We would suggest that you contact your local authority who should have a list of private landlords that accept DSS or Housing Benefit. They will also be able to recommend local agents who also deal with Housing Benefit. Also, a good website for private landlords is gumtree. You can search in your area for landlords who will take dss and they have their numbers direct. Good Luck Harringtons Lettings

    Answered on Feb 27 2010, Report content
  • I wondered if there is any landlords in the Tunbridge Wells area who will accept housing benefit until I find employment.

    Answered on Mar 22 2010, Report content
  • If housing benefit was paid direct to the landlord for the rent & there were no other issues (bad references etc.), as a landlord I would be willing to accept such a tenant. This precaution is necessary, I've had some bad experiences in the past. However it is not always possible to arrange this.

    Answered on Jul 31 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Tunbridge Wells questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting