Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am currently in receipt of dss payment and require a 1 bedroomed cottage in Pallion or Millfield area.

I am interested in a 1 bedroomed cottage in the Pallion or Millfield area and I'm currently in receipt of incapacity benefit.

Asked on Jan 11 2010, Renting in Sunderland | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I have a 2bedroomed house in the Eden Vale area of Sunderland It is £ 120 per week

    Answered on Jan 23 2010, Report content
  • We would suggest that you contact some of the local agents & register your interest as well as your Local authority who will have a list of possible landlords/agents who accept DSS. Thanks Mark

    Answered on Feb 13 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Sunderland questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting