Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Housing allowance please help

Desperately looking for a 1 bedroom flat in west london that accepts housing allowance

Asked on Feb 13 2015, Renting in UK | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi Lily, I won't be able to help you but try contacting all the Estate Agents you can in West London to see if any Landlords would be happy with accepting housing benefit. You can also try and get into contact with a Landlord and ask them directly. Hope that helps, let me know if you need anymore help. Jonathan :-)

    Answered on Feb 25 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in UK questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting