Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Renting to asylum seeker

A family member has a Kurdish boyfriend who has applied for asylum. Due to his status he can not get a bank account but works locally paid in cash (legal?) they want to rent a property I have until he gets granted asylum then they will buy a house! Is it OK to rent to them on a cash basis fully recorded by me, and do I have to tell the council he is living at this property? Thank you.

Asked on Aug 31 2017, Renting in Wales | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Wales questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting