Skip to main content Skip to footer

Retirement properties, warden assisted living that sort of thing.

Want help now and then and occasional chats.

Asked on Mar 8 2010, Renting in Welling | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Property portals sometimes advertise warden assisted flats. You can search for the sort of properties you are looking for by area on their main site.

    Answered on Mar 20 2010, Report content
  • If you go to the website there is a search section specifically for the rental market and it will also give you different care levels that will suit your needs. All the best

    Answered on Mar 25 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Welling questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting