Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How to address a breach of agreement by letting agent

Property has been mismanaged and the employed managment letting agent failed to maintain the agreed contract on several levels, resulting in loss of rents, tenants and unreported damage to property. How can I change to a different agent and what are my rights?

Asked on Sep 28 2014, Renting in West Midlands | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in West Midlands questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting