Skip to main content Skip to footer

Who are the best agencies to use who let properties to DSS applicants in Dudley West Midlands.

I am a 42year old single mom on benefits til i find work, with 2 grown daughters ( 1 at university, 1 at college) and a 15 year old son at school. Looking for a 3 bedroomed property in the dudley area.

Asked on Nov 27 2009, Renting in Dudley | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • There are a lot of agents that don’t take Housing Benefit or DSS due to the way they are paid. The best thing to do is speak to the local council as they will have a list of agents that take Housing Benefit and even private landlords. If not then try gumtree as there are a few private landlords on the site that will help you. Good luck

    Answered on Jan 28 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Dudley questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting