Skip to main content Skip to footer

Which is the best estate agent to use when going through council tenant?

Looking to rent 1 bed flat in Crawley, need a list of best agents to use who would take on a council tenant.

Asked on Jun 27 2013, Renting in Crawley | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • I would recommend HP homes Partnership in the High Street, they are the cheapest for fees etc, friendly, helpful........but unfortunately will not accept me, as I have bad credit and no guarantor, yep these are the best...........Choices are the biggest, but huge costs upfront!! Good luck

    Answered on Aug 29 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Crawley questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting